Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rumor Mill - 04.26.09

- Found this in our e-web mailbox, from a tipster: "Was walking down the block with my dog last night. I live in Oklahoma City. Was looking at my bberry as my dog started barking loudly. I looked up, and there was Nenad Krstic, staring back at my dog, Mr. TyroneMenage, and giving him the finger. Who gives a dog the finger?"

Yeah, really? And buy a vowel.

- Gerald Wallace hosting Kids Choice Awards.

- Marquis Daniels starting charity to send underprivileged youth to amusement parks. Name is Nice Dolphin, N*gga Association (NDNA).

- Multiple sources claiming that Etan Thomas orders his filet medium, but his New York strip medium well.

- Can you think of which NBA player is most likely to tell a woman he'll only sleep with her if she'll agree to let him keep his socks on? If you can, email funkhouser.marty@gmail.com. First five people to give correct answer win a Wayman Tisdale guitar pick.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment